Monday, February 19, 2007

Introduction-FrOm mY eYeS!!!

"They who are near to me do not know that you are nearer to me than they are,
They who speak to me do not know that my heart is full with your unspoken words,
They who love me do not know that their love brings you to my heart ,
They who crowd my path do not know I am walking alone with you..."
Rabindranath Tagore

God is great,he blessed us with the most beautiful sense, without which it would be difficult for us to survive.
Yeah!! am talking about the sense of vision.Eyes is one of the beautiful creation of God.Just imagine ur life without colors n shades of different spices of life.
"FrOm mY eYes" is my first creation by which i would like to narrate with the whole world.
Dn't fear that its something very heavy to digest, i vl only wish to show you my world through my eyes, the way i perceive it.
just go on reading my blogs n do share ur ideas with me.
EnJoY!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic Narration about eyes.

Fried Ice-cream said...

Good initiative. Lets hope that your eyes sees only good things. Are you also going to narrate everything what you see.....like something which we cant see ;)....